How can I make my cupcakes more moist?
How do you really eat a cupcake?

How to Make Delicious Corndog bites

Corndog bites.

Corndog bites You can have Corndog bites using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Corndog bites

  1. Prepare of Hotdogs.
  2. Prepare of —8.5 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
  3. Prepare of eggs.
  4. You need of milk.
  5. Prepare of butter, softened (I used nun stick spray).

Corndog bites step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, and milk until combined..
  2. Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces..
  3. Next, coat a mini muffin pan well with the softened butter..
  4. Spoon about a tablespoon of corn muffin mix into each muffin tin and place a hotdog in the middle of each one..
  5. Bake in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until cooked through..
  6. Let cool, then dip into mustard, ketchup, or your favorite hotdog topping. (makes approximately 30.).
  7. Notes- one of my kids helped make them.you can do this in a big muffin pan just cut hot dogs in bigger pieces. I got a mini muffin pan just for this.. and it made 22 muffins and the leftovers batter, I made regular cornbread, as I was almost out of hot dogs, because my child cut them in 3rds and not in 4’s... no big deal.... I just recut the bigger ones..

0 comments:

Post a Comment