How can I make my cupcakes more moist?
How do you really eat a cupcake?

How to Make Perfect My Cornbread Muffins

My Cornbread Muffins. These muffins taste best when served right out of the oven but can be frozen in an airtight container or sealable plastic bag for up to three months. These homemade Southern cornbread muffins are moist, fluffy, and easy to make from scratch. This recipe yields a savory muffin with just enough sweet to complement the cornmeal!

My Cornbread Muffins In my opinion, good cornbread should be golden & crumbly and walk the line between sweet and savory. These corn muffins do just that. These are very tasty corn muffins and my daughter's favorite! You can have My Cornbread Muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Cornbread Muffins

  1. Prepare 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
  2. Prepare 1/3 cup of butter melted.
  3. It's 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
  4. You need 2-3 tbsp of honey.
  5. You need 1 of large egg.
  6. You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.

I used freshly ground corn and soft wheat making them come out a little more. Cornbread Muffins - homemade, baked from scratch tasty and moist corn muffins with an addition From the comfort of my kitchen, I would testify that homemade cornbread muffins from scratch are. These corn muffins are basically the corniest of corn muffins out there! If you've ever made cornbread, you know that you typically use much more flour than cornmeal, but in these muffins.

My Cornbread Muffins instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
  2. Line a 6-12 cavity muffin tin with cooking spray or muffin papers..
  3. In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together..
  4. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin papers filling about ¾ full..
  5. Bake for 14-16 minutes..
  6. **NOTE: if you don't have any buttermilk add 2 tsp vinegar to ¾ cup of milk and let stand for 5 minutes before using..

My cornbread muffins are equally at home on a breakfast plate with a side of eggs as they are on the dinner table next to a steaming bowl of stew or chili. Make them in the morning and enjoy them all day! These delicious cornbread muffins are so quick and easy to make and are a wonderful sweet treat that everyone will love! These sweet cornbread muffins are one of my favorite treats! Honey cornbread muffins recipe that's easy, fast and will be the perfect complement to any feast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment